There is a grocery store and a restaurant at Saint Barthelemy Grozon.
It also has two churches as well as two castles: Soubeyran and Grozon.
3 hikes from the village:
- Le tour de la commune (22 km ) col du Mazel, le col des Fans et le Serre de la Roue.
- Les sources du Grozon ( 11 km )
- Le Serre de la Roue ( 13 km )
On the fourth Saturday in November, the village has its traditional "Foire au boudin".
The Doux River valley.
The villages of Lamastre and Vernoux en Vivarais: shops, culture and swimming.
Market on Tuesday
Local market on Saturday
Organised visits to farms every Thursday from the 10 the July to 15th of August
Le "Mastrou": tourist train Gorges of the Doux
La Ferme du Châtaignier: AOC products based on chestnuts
Vernoux en Vivarais:
Market on Thursday
Others sites and villages:
- Boffres and the castle of Faugs
- Desaignes, medieval village
- Saint Basile, roman churches
- St Romain de Lerps and its orientation table
- Empurany, Gilhoc-sur-Ormèze, Laffare, Le Crestet, Nozières,....
- Canoeing et Aquarock Aventure in the valley of l'Eyrieux
- Adventure course at Chambon sur Lignon
- Vélorail at Boucieu-le-roi
- Musée de l'Alambic at Saint Désirat
- Saint Agrève
- Le lac de Devesset
- Le Mont Gerbier de Jonc